Rapid dating and networking


19-Oct-2017 19:24

At the time of the initial investment, Grindr said it had more than 2 million users globally and would use the money to fund a worldwide expansion.is the premier peer-reviewed journal for authoritative research on understanding the social, behavioral, and psychological impact of today's social networking practices, including Twitter, Facebook, and internet gaming and commerce.Kunlun’s Shenzhen-listed shares rose 2.3% in Wednesday trade after the announcement came out.Founded in 2009 and based in Los Angeles, Grindr operates a popular dating app that caters to gay and bisexual men.Cape May County Chamber of Commerce’s Rapid Fire Networking is designed for the those who don’t have precious time to waste and are serious about doing business.The Rapid Fire structure promotes real networking rather than “socializing” and keeps attendees moving at a quick pace.It said the move is in line with its plans to move into the global social networking sector in its next stage of development.

rapid dating and networking-33

irish dating agentcies

Linked In was essentially a digital resume and, for some of us, a pseudo-Rolodex.

After paying about million for 61.53% of Grindr in January, Beijing Kunlun Tech Co. will pay another 2 million for the remaining 38.47%, the Chinese company said in a statement to the Shenzhen stock exchange on Tuesday.

Kunlun said it will pay for the transaction in cash using its existing funds.

The event allows attendees to meet and personally speak to a maximum number of qualified contacts in a minimal amount of time. PLEASE NOTE: Each Rapid Fire Event is limited to one (1) attendee per company.

(Beijing) -- A Beijing-based video game maker has bought out popular U. gay social networking app Grindr, four months after purchasing a controlling stake in the company, according to a regulatory filing.Wiederhold, Ph D, MBA, BCB, BCN, Interactive Media Institute; European Editor Giuseppe Riva, Ph D, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore; and other leading investigators. is ranked 7 out of 67 in the "Communication" category of the JCR Social Sciences Edition Audience: Psychologists; sociologists; physicians; mental health, occupational, and developmental therapists; PTSD rehabilitation specialists; technologists in virtual reality; social media researchers; among others The Official Journal of the International Association of Cyber Psychology, Training & Rehabilitation (i ACTo R) The views, opinions, findings, conclusions and recommendations set forth in any Journal article are solely those of the authors of those articles and do not necessarily reflect the views, policy or position of the Journal, its Publisher, its editorial staff or any affiliated Societies and should not be attributed to any of them.A must for anyone interested in the research and design of health games that integrate well-tested, evidence-based behavioral health strategies to help improve health and to support the delivery of care.This tells me that everything has officially and permanently changed.



Cape May County Chamber of Commerce’s Rapid Fire Networking is designed for the. It’s like speed dating for business contacts! PLEASE NOTE Each Rapid Fire.… continue reading »


Read more

Kunlun Tech Networks on Global Stage With Buyout of U. S. the recent success of social networking services like U. S. dating site. its rapid past expansion.… continue reading »


Read more

How Social Media Has Changed Us The Good and The Bad… continue reading »


Read more